Loker International Support Agents di Jogja IT Services – Jogja IT Services is currently seeking for International Support Agents to handle support requests via emails/tickets from our clients. You will be responsible for walking users through the process of achieving their goal, whether the problem relates to a user error, a bug or something else entirely.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve any issues presented. S/he must also be able to follow established standard procedures for proper handoff of unresolvable issues to the appropriate internal teams in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Excellent understanding of both written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills to work with team members in different geographic locations and time zones.
- Ability to evaluate and troubleshoot basic technical issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- Ability to explain technical specifications to business users in non-technical terms.
- Solid understanding of mobile devices environments (Android and/or iOS operational systems), computer systems and other tech products.
- Experience in dealing with mobile devices and/or application testing will be a big advantage.
- Able to work in an ever changing and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Possess a customer-focused work ethic.
- Able to participate in a 24/7 rotation of support environment (9hrs per shift) (Available for occasional night shifts).
- Comfortable working as a team and on your own.
- Excellent sense of humor.
- Working location is in Yogyakarta.
- Salary starts from IDR3,000,000
- Night shift allowance
- Compensation for untaken yearly leaves
- Yearly raise
Send us your application letter accordingly with subject: Support Recruit, and your resume in PDF format to:
Cantumkan LOKERJOGLOSEMAR.COM sebagai sumber informasi lowongan kerja pada berkas lamaran Anda